Commercial Window Cleaning In Preston.
Reach and Clean completely understand how important it is to keep your buildings windows clean and unsoiled, whether yours is a retail premises, leisure facility or new build. Our attention to detail makes us the perfect choice for cleaning your commercial buildings windows.
Reach and Clean Window Cleaning:
Consider the following:
- We practice work habits that keep our workers and the public safe. We are CHAS accredited and fully compliant with all health and safety regulations, which provides our customer's with piece of mind. Risk assessments and method statements can be provided upon request.
- Our cleaning techniques, equipment, and pricing are up to date and competitive
- We have standards of operation in place and only allow workers that are trustworthy and hard working to bear our name.
- We maintain a high level of professionalism in our appearance and service.
- We work with consistent quality. The amount of time we take cleaning windows is the amount of time we need.
- We have experience worthy of trust, recognition and loyalty
- We value our reputation. We are punctual and mindful of every client impression
- We are always friendly, easy to get along with and view our relationship with the clients as second only to safety in level of importance
- Last but not least: your satisfaction is our main priority and we take our job seriously
Is Reach and Clean the right choice?
Reach and Clean Services have provided top quality cleaning & support services for many different offices, schools, colleges, universities, care homes, retail premises, housing associations', property management companies, industrial units and many more.
Here are a selection of our clients:
Get a FREE Quote.
High Reach Wash.
We can provide a full exterior clean to your windows upto 60 feet high (5 floors). We use the latest water fed pole systems & are capable of undertaking most jobs/heights, we'll deliver a shine to your office or buildings windows.
Call us or Request a Quote for Pricing & Details.